When we launched the Niche Business Awards in 2015 it was to celebrate Leicester, Leicestershire and our outstanding local business community.
We’re here again in 2020, in the final stage of judging for our sixth annual gathering, preparing to take a look at some of the best in business, education, and individuals within the community.
As we celebrate Leicester in 2020, a city of excellence, there are lots!
• Logo on all promo material
• Logo and hyper link on website
• Social media coverage
• Headline Sponsor badge featuring your logo to be used across every piece of content online and in print for a 12 month duration
• Part of the judging panel for your category
• Email to all nominees (approx. 400 plus) wishing them luck and introducing our headline sponsor
• Editorial feature in Niche Magazine announcing your alliance as the Niche Business Awards
• Opportunity to put forward 5 names to be considered for “Community Champion”
• Exclusive recognition of your alignment with the awards across social media
• Inclusion in sponsors list on event invitations
• Part of a pre awards marketing campaign managed by Cross Productions
• Invitation for you and five guests to semi finalist announcements networking event
• Opportunity to address guests at semi finalist announcements
• Email to all 84 semi finalists wishing them luck and introducing our headline sponsor
• Invitation for you and five guests to finalist announcements networking event
• Email to all 42 finalists wishing them luck and introducing our headline sponsor
• Exclusive branding on the evening of the awards including your logo displayed on screen throughout the evening
• Logo in the awards evening program
• Write up on your company in the awards night programme
• Full page advert in the awards night programme
• Invite to the drinks reception for you and your guests
• Opportunity to announce winner on stage at the awards dinner with photography
• Opportunity to present winner with trophy on stage
• Official photograph opportunity for you and your guests
• A front row table of ten at the Annual Awards Dinner
• First refusal on the sponsorship opportunity for the following year
• Company name in all press releases before and after the awards
• Logo on winner badge for the winner to display
• Logo engraved on each individual trophy
• Logo on infographic announcing winner for social media release throughout the evening of the awards
• Logo to appear on all 15 category certificates
• Company name in all press coverage after the awards – includes local media print coverage
• Full page in Niche Magazine for a full year (worth £5000 + vat)
• Email to all 15 winners congratulating them on their recognised success and offering the opportunity to meet with you / your company to find out more about one another.
Get in touch here for more information
The team at Cross Productions are extremely knowledgeable and provide expert advice and excellent creative services.
We’ve chosen to work with Cross to boost our presence within the county and to solidify our position as a leading Design and Build corporation within the construction sector.
The team at Cross Productions throw themselves into every opportunity at helping to expand and grow clients’ businesses.